Belly fat is a result of the difference between calories ingested and calories used. The problems begin when this difference increases. The visceral fat starts accumulating in the abdomen and also starts covering portal veins that carry blood to organs.
WHO (World Health Organization) states that almost 2 billion adults around the world are facing issues due to their weight. It also affirmed that obesity is linked to more deaths worldwide than mal-nourishment!
Let’s first understand what we are dealing with here. The type of fat determines the actions to be taken to lose belly fat naturally. There are usually two forms of fat that are noticed in an adult. The first one being belly fat, also known as visceral fat and the second being subcutaneous fat.
The deep-seated belly fat is what leads to health risks like heart diseases and type 2 diabetes. Whereas, the jiggly subcutaneous fat is typically innocuous and may even defend against some diseases.
Remember that any kind of fat is an issue, if not internally than externally. The belly fat may get you very sick and the jiggly fat will hurt your personality significantly. Before we give you tips on how to reduce visceral fat, ‘Accept’.
If you are fat, the first step is acceptance. Accept that you are carrying more weight than you are supposed to and this situation needs rectification. The battle is half won when you do this. All that’s required now is a smart diet and exercise. Big changes don’t take place quickly and honest consistency is the key to a healthier life.
Here’s a list to keep in-check for 21 days. Human psychology says that it only requires 21 days to form a habit. Mark your calendars and begin the quest to conquer a healthy way of living now!
3 Ways To Lose Belly Weight Naturally:
Don’t eat sugar and avoid sweetened drinks
Have you ever checked the ingredients section before gulping down a cold drink? Or do you know what extreme added sugar does to your body? Well, if not, please begin controlling your sugar intake!
When you take in a lot of sugar, the metabolism malfunctions and starts converting it into hard-fat. Soft drinks are very harmful in this context, as the brain does not register it as regular solid calories. This results in more unused calories getting seated in your body.
Cut carbs from your diet and increase protein intake
The highest amount of element in our daily food is carbohydrates. Decreasing the intake of carbs may significantly drop your appetite which will assist in fat reduction. This doesn’t mean you suddenly cut down the intake of regular food abruptly. It may lead to catastrophic events. Go-slow but be consistent.
On the other hand, increase the intake of proteins in your diet. It’s good for long term health and helps build stronger metabolism. A simple example of this process is while eating a boiled egg, avoid the yolk and enjoy the white!
Exercise like Cristiano Ronaldo and eat fiber-rich food
Well not really like him, but give your best is what I meant. In this millennial era, life is becoming more stagnant. Most people spend all day long sitting on a chair working for their livelihood. A good hour of strength training has become more necessary than ever! It’s not only important to lose weight but also keep the muscles active to avoid early degradation.
Fiber-rich food is essential to have robust digestion. More than being a good digesting catalyst it has one other benefit. The fiber binds with water and makes a thick gel that rests in the gut. This slows down the movement of food through your system which improves the absorption of nutrients. It results in you feeling full sooner which considerably reduces your appetite!
3 Food Components That Helps To Lose Belly Fat Naturally:
- Peanut Butter: This high protein and tasty butter should always be kept handy. It has 3.8 grams of fiber and 8.1 grams of protein per serving. A peanut butter brown bread sandwich a day would keep extra fat far away. You can also pop-in some nuts like cashews and almonds alongside to lose belly fat naturally.
- Pumpkin: Are you facing troubles getting over your sweet cravings? Well, here’s the solution. Pumpkin is sweet as well as healthy. It contains loads of both potassium and fiber. Cook it well and add it into yogurt with chopped pears. You can also add a pinch of cinnamon for a better aroma. Now chop body fat while enjoying a dessert!
- Peas: A bowl of peas has tons of nutrients to slash excess abdominal fat. It also has 9 grams of protein which not only assists in weight reduction but builds abdominal muscles. Get those 6 packs through a consistent exercise routine and loads of peas.
3 Home Remedies To Lower The Levels Of Visceral Fat:
There are many home remedies for belly fat removal but here are the three easiest ones that you can keep in practice every day. Give your body the respect it deserves!
- Hot water with lemon every morning serves as a very good fat cutter. It cleanses the system as well as boosts metabolism. Add some mint leaves and honey to augment the effect. It’s one of the best home remedies to lose belly fat naturally.
- Add apple cider vinegar to hot water and drink it twice a day. You can add a teaspoon of honey to make it taste better. The presence of acetic acid is what does the work here!
- Curry leaves are a sure-shot method to bring down cholesterol levels. It also aids digestion. A few thoroughly washed leaves in the morning would give great results.
3 Exercises To Burn Abdominal Fat:
When we talk about exercise, a mental workout is as essential as the physical one. Doctors say that individuals start feeling hungry as soon as they encounter significant stress. This is our brain’s method to calm down the high blood pressure. And as we know, increased hunger is directly proportional to weight gain. Thus, a meditation session each morning would help you greatly in achieving optimum results.
The physical exercises that can assist you to gain a healthier life are:
- Brisk Walking
As stated in the introduction, weight loss or reducing belly fat is a slow process. There’s no particular method for it. It requires patience and effort on a daily basis. Your genes too play a pivotal role in deciding your body’s frame.
Ensure that you prevent excessive exhaustion and stay safe while working out. You can try a keto diet, which is gaining good traction these days because of its effectiveness. Take good care of your body, it’s the only thing that stays with you till death. Stay athletic both physically and mentally!